Friday, April 15, 2016

Springtime!

Dare I say that spring is finally here?  I've thought it was before and then bam, right back to the snow and 30s.  But I'm really hoping that in mid April we can finally say hello to some warmer weather.  Life is just more fun when its warmer out.  Getting dressed is so much more fun in warmer temps...at least I think so!  We've been pretty low key lately so not as many cute outfits to post, but I loved this one from Easter Sunday.  You know I love a good excuse to dress up and one must dress up for Easter.  The whole outfit is the brand Chelsea28 from Nordstrom.  It is one of my favorite brands right now and not too crazy expensive.  This top and jacket is no longer available, but they have a current version that is just as cute!








Top, Jacket, Pants - all Nordstrom
Heels - Jessica Simpson, Similar
Earrings - Darakjians

No comments:

Post a Comment