Sunday, November 17, 2013

Darakjians Grand Opening

I am so proud to announce that my dad's new store is officially open!  Darakjians is now open for business in downtown Birmingham, after moving from their original location in Southfield.  He has worked so hard the last few weeks to help get the store exactly the way they envisioned.  And I have to say they could not have done a better job.  I'm so proud of him!  It truly is gorgeous...all sparkle and shine as any upscale jewelry store should be!  The layout of the store is unlike any other jewelry store you have been in before.  Plus, there are some seriously amazing pieces in the cases.  And they have something for every budget.

Jon and I were so excited to attend the Friends and Family Opening night this week.  Everyone we met was so nice.  The mood was total joy and excitement, as it should be.  It was great to see all the hard work in person.  Plus, being dad's daughter has its perks and I got to wear some serious bling while we were there!  If only he let me take it home...hehe.  It was a perfect occasion to get dressed up too, which you know I love!  I brought two outfits with me to the kids house and they helped me get ready.  True to form, each picked a different outfit, but Addision gave up helping so I let Pierson be the deciding vote.  Here is what we came up with!





Blazer - Armani Exchange. Similar style by BCBG on Bluefly
Skirt - Victoria Secret, Similar style at Dillards or this one at VS
Shoes - Sam Edelman, Similar style (sadly without spikes) at Dillards






No comments:

Post a Comment