Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Church Chic

It's already November! It will be the holiday season before we know it. That leaves me with a mix of excitement and nerves. I really need to get ahead of the Christmas shopping this year. Is it just me or does the list get longer every year? But who doesn't love the holidays? So many reasons to spend time with friends and family.

Jon and I finally had a Lions free Sunday last weekend and actually managed to get up and dressed and went to church. We don't make it as often as we would like, but every time I go, I leave feeling renewed. Last Sunday was the last in a series about love and it was such a great message.   I felt very blessed for all the love I have in my life. And it felt good to get an early start on the day. Plus sometimes it is so fun to run errands looking chic! Most of the time I am with the kids and things are not looking as hot. My hair do was an accident...I ran out of time blow drying and just threw it up really fast. I ended up loving the messy look of it and kept it all day. I love when that happens!








Top - Victoria's Secret, new colorblock version available now
Jeans - Paige Denim, on sale right now at Nordstrom (GREAT jeans btw!)
Shoes - Jessica Simpson, similar styles on Zappos like these Ralph Lauren ones
*which also happens to be my dad's (Paul Hering) new place of business, opening their brand new location in downtown Birmingham!  Let me tell you, it is amazing and fabulous, just like these awesome black inside/outside hoops Jon bought me for our anniversary! If you are in the market for some new jewelry, this is the place to go!  And my dad is the man when it comes to all things jewelry, a totally unbiased opinion :-) More pictures of jewelry to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment