Monday, February 10, 2014

Bargain Hunting at its Best

Hello my fashion followers! Sorry for the long delay in posts...I had a computer malfunction :-) But never fear, I have a new blog post for you all! I know you have been waiting with baited breath.

I call this blog entry my bargain hunting genius at work! It's one of my better skills in life, which probably stems from my love of shopping.  I am never deterred or scared off by an unorganized clearance rack or a resale store with too many options to sort thru.  It's the thrill of the hunt that makes the find so victorious.  And this outfit is one of my best finds in recent history.  The top is from a resale store in Novi called 'Clothing Mentor.' And the skirt was on clearance at Target for only $7! I knew right away when I found the skirt how I was going to wear it.  One of my favorite things in life is when an outfit in my head actually comes out how I planned when I put it on.  Often times, it's more of a disaster that leads to lots of trying on before I settle on something.  This one was so easy!










Sweater - Ann Taylor Loft via resale shop, Similar style at Macy's
Skirt - Target
Boots - Crown Vintage from DSW, similar pair





No comments:

Post a Comment