Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Downtown Cool

This outfit was inspired by the idea of going out downtown on a Friday night...which is what I thought I was getting dressed up to go do.  Turns out I just ended up really overdressed for family dinner at my parents.  But hey, its better to be overdressed than under dressed, as I always say.  This family dinner was a rare occasion because my brother, sister-in-law, and niece were visiting from Florida.  One of those rare times when we had both my niece and nephew together and it doesn't get much better than that.  It could have been marginally better if I hadn't just had the flu the day before, but thats neither here nor there.  Even though I was way overdressed, it did feel nice to curl my hair and put some makeup on.  And had we gone out...I would have been rockin it!  P.S.  The super cool jeans here are from my sister-in-law Jess...thanks again girlfriend!




Top - Lush from Nordstrom, Steal, Splurge
Jeans - Tractr, Steal, Splurge
Heels - Nine West, Steal, Splurge
Hoop Earrings - Darakjians Jewelers in Birmingham






No comments:

Post a Comment