Sunday, March 30, 2014

Denim on Denim

I don't know about you all, but so far it is not feeling like spring to me.  I am so ready for some warmer weather and sunshine.  And mostly I'm ready for some new options of clothes to wear!  I am so tired of my winter wardrobe.  And what do you do when you are uninspired...go shopping!  I am so excited because I found this awesome new blue chambray shirt recently.  I had been wanting one of these for so long, but just couldn't find the right fit/color combo.  Until now!  Thank you Macy's.  I was jut wandering around to kill some time and hit the jack pot.  Don't you love when that happens???  I paired it with black denim and my biker boots for a more tough, cool chic vibe...cause that's me!  But I will also be pairing this with dark blue denim, white denim, and shorts in the summer.  It is quite the versatile piece.  (P.S.  Pardon my look in the pictures...I was battling a sinus cold and was not feeling great this day.)





Top - Q Mack (new brand at Macy's), Similar one by Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans - Guess
Boots - Cole Haan, Similar styles on Zappos

No comments:

Post a Comment