Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Peplum and New Eyeshadow

Some days you walk in your closet, pick out an outfit, and it works exactly how you envisioned it! (Those happy moments are not very often for this picky blogger...but that just makes them all the more amazing when they do!) This past Sunday was one of those days.  Jon and I were headed out to spend some time with Laura and the rest of her family to celebrate her 30th birthday!  Happy Birthday dude!!!  We had a great time visiting and catching up.

It was a casual dinner so I knew jeans were in order.  And I have been dying to find the perfect way to wear this new peplum shirt I bought earlier in the summer.  It needed these high-waisted Paige jeans because it sits a bit shorter on my torso than most of my shirts.  (And I am so not into the crop top thing!)  And to top it all off, I decided to try one of the new colors in my Udban Decay Naked palette.  It was a good choice because the hubby kept the compliments coming :-) Its nice after almost 6 years to still wow him!





Top - Forever 21, Similar Style
Jeans - Paige Denim
Shoes- Target, Similar Style

Have a great week everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment