Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Miranda Kerr...sort of...

Hello friends!

I know its been a very long while.  Life has been very hectic and ever changing and this was sadly one of the things that took a back seat.  But I am entering a new phase of life and I am excited to get back to some of my favorite things...one of those being this blog!  And I don't just plan to get back in the groove...I am going to make this better than ever!  (That means new outfits!!!)

I thought this was a good one to start with, as its a great outfit for this season where we are in between summer and fall.  It can work in the warmer temps and you could easily add tights or a blazer for the colder ones later in fall.  This skirt was one of my favorite clearance rack finds of late!  And although I am no supermodel (well maybe in my own head at times) I thought this look from Miranda Kerr was so sexy!  Its a close lookalike right?  Just lie to me and tell me yes!






Top - Victoria Secret, Similar Style
Skirt - Express
Shoes - Carlos Santana, Similar Style
Watch - Michael Kors (Thank you sissy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment