Saturday, August 15, 2015

...Stays in Vegas

Part 2 of my Vegas trip blog!  And because you know Vegas, I only managed to get pictures of 2 outfits.  You know, a couple drinks and some roulette and pictures get forgotten.  Now full disclosure, these pictures were taken after a few strong cocktails.  (I burnt my leg on the curling iron getting ready so I needed them!) But I must have been feeling the outfit because I remembered to have Jon take some pics for the blog! A few good drinks and the outfit gets even better than when I left the room :-) These were taken on our last night in Vegas at the Mandarin Hotel, where we went to a bar on the top floor with amazing views of the city and I had a delicious drink called 'The Taurus' made specifically for us bull headed peeps. All in all, Vegas was a blast and we will totally be going back!







Blazer - BCBG
Top - Rock & Republic (Thanks Marci!)
Sandals - Coconuts
Earrings - Boutique 


Hope everyone is enjoying their August! 

No comments:

Post a Comment