Tuesday, September 8, 2015

New Starts in New Jersey

New Jersey baby!  That's right, if you haven't heard, Jon and I are officially living in Hoboken New Jersey for the next 2 years.  Well technically Jon has been here since July, but I'm finally here full time. To say its been a whirl wind is an understatement!  And there were plenty of tears last weekend when I said my goodbyes. But, as much as I will miss being home in the mitten, I am so excited for this new adventure we are on!  It has already been a blast and we are just getting started!

And on a totally girly note, I am really going to have to step up my wardrobe game out here!  Which means good things for The Nanny's Closet...but not so much for my wallet!  But hey, I have to fit in here in my new home right? ;-)

These pictures were taken on a hot Saturday afternoon around our new town.  We just came from lunch at one of my new favorite places, Schnackenberg's, who have the most amazing doughnuts I have ever had!






Belt - Vintage 
Sandals - Target
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklace - Gift from Pierson! 






No comments:

Post a Comment