Monday, November 2, 2015

On Fire!

And no I don't mean me...this time.  Here's a tip for you all...if you want to meet all your new neighbors, just set the entire buildings fire alarms off and cause an evacuation.  That time on the street is a great chance to introduce yourself.  However, you will now be known to everyone as the one who set off the alarms.  Of course I made this story up and have no first hand experience!

Due to events of the week, Jon and I decided we needed a night out.  And some drinks!  Multiple drinks!  So we dressed up and hit the streets of NYC and headed to Beauty and Essex.  Or more correctly the subways and cabs.  Full disclosure, I changed my jeans and shoes 4 times before settling on this combo, which made us run late and therefore we didn't have time for any other transpo than the cab.  What can I say, I was having a girl moment.  Among the many lessons I learned this past week, the one fashion related is that I need to hem my jeans.  I know, very deep.  Just trust that its not the only life lesson I learned this week!



(Clearly I took these pictures after above mentioned drinks.) 

Blazer - BCBG 
Cami - Similar
Jeans - Paige
Heels - Nine West
Necklace - Stella & Dot
Earrings - Darakjian's







No comments:

Post a Comment