Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pencil Skirts in Church



Yep, I wore a leather pencil skirt to church.  I bought this outfit when Christine was here and I finally got to shop at Zara in NYC.  I love all the pictures of their stuff and have been wanting to shop there for so long.  A girls day in the city was the perfect chance!  And as Christine can attest to, I could have bought 20 more outfits that day.  But this one was the clear winner and I have been dying to wear it ever since!  So, I decided that dressing up for my nephews baby dedication was the perfect opportunity.  In hind sight, I felt a little over dressed, but such is the story of my life!  And I love this outfit so I will be wearing it again very soon!  Is it bad if I repeat a look on a fashion blog?





Top - Zara 
Skirt - Zara
Heels - Ivanka Trump


Happy December! 




No comments:

Post a Comment