Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Tease

Its the time of year when us Michiganders get these little one day warm ups in the weather.  Its just enough to get us excited for spring to come and them...poof its back to 20s.  Last Sunday was one of those days...it was almost 65 and sunny all day! It even stayed warm past dark, which is something we haven't experienced since the early fall.  We had a wonderful Sunday family dinner at my parents house, so it was a casual day.  This is a pretty typical look for me when I am with the kids too.  Its cute, but also comfortable and I can move around in it.  Anything neon makes me think of spring!






Wrap - Target, from a long time ago - Similar style at JCPenny for $22
Tee - The Loft for $20
Jeans - Guess, few seasons ago - Similar style at Guess now for $128 (extra $20 off)
Belt - Talbots Outlet - Similar style on Bluefly for $25
Shoes - Sam Edelman at Nordstrom for $110
Necklace - Lots of options like this on Etsy...I also like resale shops for fun jewelry finds at a great price.


1 comment: