Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Shower and a Nephew

Happy March everyone!  I don't know about you all, but I am so ready for some warmer weather!  I had a short visit in Florida in February and it was such a nice change to see some actual sunshine.  Its amazing what some sunny skies does for your mood.  We really are deprived here in Michigan, where the sun takes a 3 month vacation.  Grrr.  All Florida ended up being was a tease...cause the plane landed in 19 degrees and snow.  But, spring is right around the corner and I have already started picking out my spring outfits.  I bought this green shirt from Macy's and I am in love with it.  I have already worn it three times...literally the day after I get it cleaned I wear it again.  I think I might need another one like this to add to the rotation.  (Side note...this is definitely a 'girl pretty' style shirt as opposed to a 'guy pretty' one.  Jon was not such a fan of the buttoned up to the neck look, but whatev.  I love it!)

I thought my soon to arrive nephew's baby shower was the perfect excuse to wear my new favorite shirt again.  Since it was a special occasion, I went with my cropped trousers instead of jeans.  But I wore it with black skinny jeans  and booties and it looked just as great!  And check out my new Zara leopard earrings!





Shirt - No longer available...similar style in sleeveless from Nordstrom
Trousers - From Gap, similar pair here, also Gap
Earrings -Sold out :-(  similar pair at Fantasy Jewelry Box



1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty! Your shirt totally looks blue, not green!

    ReplyDelete