Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Skulls

St. Patrick's Day has been a bittersweet day for me these last couple years.  Most people are out drinking and partying and celebrating.  I'm Irish and very proud of that, so I want to celebrate my heritage with everyone.  But its a day that always makes me think of my Grandma, thus the bittersweetness of it all.  She was so proud of her Irish roots and taught me how to be a strong, proud Irishwoman myself.  So in her honor I usually wear purple on St. Paddy's Day, but this year I went really morbid and chose a skull!  Really, I just couldn't wait to wear this new top! :-)  My dad described it as a 'girly Jason mask' shirt.  He cracks me up!








Sweater - Marshalls - Similar one on Amazon for $62, Color option on Zappos for $55
Jeans - Guess - Similar Guess style currently available 
Cuff - Target clearance - Similar style on Amazon for $14.50
Booties - Crown Vintage from DSW, limited sizes in black still available for $40

No comments:

Post a Comment