Monday, April 29, 2013

New Pants and My Nephew

Happy Birthday week to myself!  And my sister-in-law too, who is turning the big 3-0 this week! We are gearing up for some great family time this weekend to celebrate the birthdays and babies.  It will be the first time both my niece and nephew are together!!!  Being the birthday girl, I decided I get dibs on holding the babies!  :-)

But before all that begins this weekend, we had a smaller Sunday dinner (well brunch and dinner) at my parents on Sunday.  I hadn't seen baby Jaxon since he was born and it was so awesome to get some quality snuggles in before the crowd gets bigger.  He is just the sweetest thing ever!  I could literally hold him all day.  He was just sleeping away in my arms while mom and dad took a much needed nap.  All was smooth sailing til diaper change time and Aunt Tina forgot what happens with baby boys and my new pants got a little peed on!  Lesson learned...cover that thing quickly!  P.S. Instead of helping, they all laughed and took pictures of the disaster!  Payback is a you know what!

Anyways, I got these new printed pants from Kohls last week and I was dying to test drive them.  (That's what I do with new outfits that I am not sure about.)  They were so comfortable...literally felt like I was wearing  my pajamas all day.  Perfect brunch outfit and even better baby snuggling outfit!  I love them...these will definitely be in more frequent rotation.





Top - Trouve from Nordstrom, similar style for $48
Shoes - BCBGirls, similar pair at Macy's for $79




No comments:

Post a Comment