Thursday, August 29, 2013

Shopping My OWN Closet

You may all want to sit down for this one...I have decided that I have too many clothes that I never wear.  I know...kind of out of character for me to say such nonsense...but alas its true.  I was standing in my closet  last weekend after we got back from Florida and thought how many of my tank tops I never wear.  I have dresses that I still have yet to find an occasion to wear.  I absolutely love shopping and cannot imagine my life without it, but I decided I may be able to recreate my hobby in my very own closet.  It is epic you know!  So my new goal (for now) is to try shopping some new looks from my own closet.

This past Sunday was family dinner, and I used it as my first chance to try out my new life philosophy. I bought this blue silk tank top on ebay almost 3 years ago and I think I have worn it twice.  Cobalt blue is a big trend right now for fall.  My next idea with this top is to pair it with my blue floral pants for a fun monochromatic look...stay tuned!  Side note...if you don't own a pair of slingback platform pumps like these, you should.  I have worn these so much that I need to get the heels fixed.  They literally go with everything!



(Close up of my Godmother necklace that I wear all the time.  Missing my niece so much already!)



Top - BEBE, Similar top at Macy's by Tommy Girl 
Shorts - Loft, Really cool pair at Macy's from the MADE Fashion Week Collection
Shoes - Guess, Similar style at Lord and Taylor in silver
Same pumps as mine in nude at Macy's on sale for $52!  Great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment