Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Girls Dinner

Now before I get busted on a new skirt, I bought this a couple months ago before the whole "no shopping" thing took effect.  I scored this beauty for such a great deal at Nordstrom Rack too.  I love the print on this skirt and how easy it is to wear.  The possibilities are endless!

For our girls dinner out (celebrating Marci's birthday!) I decided to go the dressier route with gold accessories and some heels.  The skirt naturally hits at my hips so I hiked it up a bit and belted it at my waist instead for some more shape.  If I was wearing this more casually, I would let it sit on my hips and wear some cute flats instead of heels.





Top - Lush from Nordstrom, Similar top at JCPenny by Allen B.
Skirt - Trouve from Nordstrom, Similar skirt at JCPenny by Joe Fresh
Belt - from a dress in my closet, Similar belt at Macy's by Ralph Lauren
Shoes - Aldo (so old they are from my bachelorette party 5 years ago!) 
I like these Marc Fisher pumps from Macy's even better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment