Monday, August 5, 2013

Tube Tops get Fancy

One of my favorite people, my homie Laura, was home for a week this summer recently.  We always have so much fun when we get together, and this time was no different!  A summer night bbq and dinner in Royal Oak were our visits this time.  As usual, I took the chance to dress up a little :-)  Now normally, I am not a fan of tube tops.  They feel a bit too young for me at this stage in life.  But this yellow top from The Limited is not the typical tube top.  Its silk and has some boning and ruffles in the front so its structured.  It is the kind of top that works great with jeans or skirts, dressed up or casual.  And I found it on the clearance rack, so bonus!  And it was the perfect occasion to wear my new bracelet from my Dad and Diane!  (It was a thank you gift for watching the dog...poor Jon did most of the work and only got some fancy ketchup!)






Top - The Limited, Very cute option with floral print at Sears
Jeans - J Brand from Nordstrom
Wedges - Jessica Simpson, Similar style by Steve Madden at Macy's
Bracelet - Similar styles on Etsy





No comments:

Post a Comment