Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me...

...to buy this sweater when I saw it!  Fall has officially arrived and its time to bring back the sweaters and boots for the duration.  Every year I look in my closet and hate all my sweaters.  Living in Michigan I really should own great sweaters, nice soft and comfy ones.  But I always end up with black sweater, skinny jeans and boots from November thru March.  I decided that I am going to be more creative this year with my cold weather dressing.  Starting now, with this adorable bird sweater by J.Crew I bought from a new resale shop in Novi.  I wore it again this past weekend up north wine tasting with some skinny jeans and flats...had a few too many tastings and forget to get pictures!  No worries tho, I will be wearing this many more times and will post some more casual ways to wear it.  But for this post, I wanted to be really cool and imitate Kate Bosworth and her take on animal motifs.  Not bad if I do say so myself!






Kate Bosworth Image

Sweater - J.Crew, Sold Out, Similar style with fox from ASOS
Pencil Skirt - ABS from Dillards (long time ago), Similar skirt also from ASOS



No comments:

Post a Comment