Thursday, September 17, 2015

Cousins, Bagels, and Babies

One dinner was just not enough time together...so we decided on bagels for lunch!  New York bagels are delicious always, but I learned when you go help get the bagels its even better!  I found a pumpkin spice cream cheese and scored a coffee (which I totally didn't need).  Both were so good!  But even better than the food was all the extra time with everyone!  From California to D.C. to Boston to Jersey, we were all there in one place!  And I soak up every second I get with my niece and nephew!  They get bigger every time I see them.  Why does time fly so fast?

Anyways...on to the clothes!  It was a little chillier and windy but still nice out.  Just a little fall crisp to the air. I had been dying to wear this tank top since I got it, and this was the perfect day.  It is so comfortable! Perfect for snuggling with babies!  And stretch jeans for the 'too much food' bloat!






Jeans - Paige Denim
Earrings - Darakjian Jewelers
Ankle Bracelet - Grandma Maisie :-) 







No comments:

Post a Comment