Saturday, October 3, 2015

Date Night NJ Style

It feels weird to be posting this one tonight because I am not in New Jersey, not on a date (since Jon is in NJ), and its 45 and raining here.  But such is life!  I'm glad I chose this for our date night because I love these shorts and it might have been my last chance this season.  While in Hoboken we are trying to live it up every chance we get.  So on a Friday night with no plans, we made our own! We hit up one of our favorite spots, Pier 13, and then sushi for dinner at Robongi.  As always, date night with my hubs was a blast!






Blazer - Similar Style 
Shorts - Alice & Olivia, Similar Style
Pin - Grandma Maisie :-) 





1 comment:

  1. I love the pin! I have a similar one. Grandma Maisie would love it :) It is black and grey to match my kiddos

    ReplyDelete