Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Dresses!!!

So those of you in Michigan...how AMAZING has this weeks weather been?  Everyone has been out taking walks and jogs, and the kids have been to the park everyday this week! It is not officially spring until the 21st, but with this weather I think its already safe to say its spring!  (Cross your fingers and knock on wood tho cause you never know with Michigan.)

Thinking of spring makes me think of all our upcoming Franklin family events...cause my sister in-law is getting married!  And my amazing mother in-law is turning 60!  I am so excited and looking forward to all our trips out east.  But...I need some new clothes :-)  Specifically new dresses.  I have not been shopping in so long and I will admit that I am dying to get to the stores.  So until then...I am doing some online shopping and sharing with you all.



I love the classic look and shape of this dress.  I think its so chic!  It is a Taylor Dress, found at Nordstrom for $158.  I also love that this could easily be worn with a cardigan or fitted blazer for chilly nights.  Or with black tights for winter. So many options! It would be great for a summer wedding or a fancy shower or birthday party.




How beautiful is this dress???  Sadly, it is super pricey at $358 from BCBGMaxazria.  I love shopping for dresses from this store.  They are always so beautiful and made so well.  Its usually my go-to for a special occasion dress or outfit.  I think this is just so gorgeous!  If I come into some money soon..this dress is mine.  Otherwise my accountant husband would so mad at spending this on a dress :-) 




There is really one reason I picked this dress...it reminds me of a dress from the Victoria Beckham dress line. Someday I will wear an actual Victoria Beckham dress.  But until then, I will just try to emulate her style as best on can on a budget.  This dress is so simple, yet sexy.  And I love a dress with unexpected pockets. This dress is from ASOS for only $53.72! It is a British company with so many styles and brands to choose from.  And all the ASOS brand clothes are very reasonable.  I have bought a few things from them and they are great.  The sizes are very true to what you would normally wear.  They have everything from dresses to bathing suits to shoes and accessories.  Love it!



I am going shopping soon so I will keep you posted on what I find!  

No comments:

Post a Comment