Thursday, November 8, 2012

Another Blazer Look

Well Dad and Diane are down in Florida visiting my baby niece Reese and siblings Steve and Jess...so glad they finally get to go see her again.  She is getting so big so fast!  Its so hard to live this far from them.  My parents booked a ridiculously early flight at 6:50 am so Jon and I decided to sleep over since we were getting up at 5!  They took us to dinner the night before to Diamond Jim Brady's in Novi.  If you are looking for a good place to eat, this place is amazing!  There are so many things on the menu that are to die for!  We had a drink before we left...hence the new pose I'm trying here :-)  I wasn't sure where we would end up for dinner so I went with a simple, classic look.  We decided it was blog worthy.  





This slouchy blazer from Nordstrom is by Eliza J for $98.  I love the look of this!  Its a great way to make a look less formal, like the dress in this picture.  P.S.  How awesome does hot pink look under this black blazer!  I wore this blazer over my brown knit skirt to dress it down a bit.  Its also great with jeans of all styles.




The jeans I have on are Paige jeans from Nordstrom Rack.  They are the best fitting jeans I have ever worn! These are close to the exact pair for $169.  (Side note...these pants are def too short for the shoes she is wearing.)




If you aren't ready go spend that much on a pair of jeans, these from the Gap are great for $70.  And they come in curvy, tall, and petite so they fit just about all body types.




I got these boots at DSW while I was killing time waiting for my mom.  They were on the clearance rack for an extra 30% off so they were only $35.  They are still available right now.  And they are so comfortable! I mean I could wear them with the kids comfortable!




I got this tan snakeskin belt at the most random of stores...Talbots.  Its not my usual style but I was there doing a return for my boss.  Since I'm never one to pass up a chance to shop, I looked around.  The belts were half off and I fell in love with this one.  I have worn it a few times a week since I bought it!  Its the easiest way to jazz up an ordinary outfit.  I cannot find the exact belt I bought, but this one by MICHAEL Michael Kors is almost the exact same for $53.  I found it on Zappos so free shipping!




No comments:

Post a Comment