Monday, November 12, 2012

Dinner with Parents Take Two

Well its been a week and we picked up Dad and D from the airport on Saturday night. They had a great time in Florida and brought back a bunch of great pictures of Reesey Bear!  She is getting so big, which means Aunt Tina and Uncle Jon need to plan our next trip to Florida too!  Since the airport pickup was near dinner time, of course we had dinner with the parents again and got to catch up on the trip.  I wasn't sure if we were staying in or eating out so I tried to dress comfortable and casual but nice enough to go out too.  So here is further proof that I live in my blazers during the fall and winter.  This time I wore my boyfriend blazer. I also got to wear my new arm bangle, which I bought because its metal that can be bent so it actually fits my tiny wrist.







I bought my blazer a couple years ago so its no longer available.  I did find this great boyfriend blazer at Macy's by INC for $67 right now...plus they are having a sale right now so its an extra 15% off.  I rolled up my sleeves for a more casual look, with this blazer it would be very cool to scrunch up the sleeves a bit. 





I bought my pale pink top from TJ Maxx this summer for only $13.  I looked online for a similar one at a similar price.  I found this really cute top at Forever 21 for $24.80.  Now, for the record, I don't really like to shop at Forever 21 because usually the quality is not that great.  Also, they have the worst return policy ever so never buy unless you try it on and love it.  I prefer TJ Maxx or H & M instead.  But sometimes you need something specific and run out of options.  This tank top is very cute and definitely worth the $25...but maybe try your local TJ Maxx first.




My jeans are from Guess and they are one of my most favorite pairs of jeans ever!  I wear them all the time and they fit like a glove.  Guess is one of the most iconic denim brands of all time and they really know what they are doing.  They really know how to flatter a womans body!  This pair is called Brittney Skinny Jeans and they are running a promo right now for only $60.  Usually their jeans run over $100 so this is a great deal.




My cuff bracelet was on clearance at Target so I couldn't find it.  But I did find a ton of really cool ones on Amazon.  This one is awesome and is only $14.95!  There are a ton of options is you need a differnt style or color too.





Bottom line...if you don't own a great blazer...its time to go buy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment