Monday, January 21, 2013

Busy Season and Sushi

Well...its busy season for the hubby again.  Sad face because that means many dinners spent with my DVR.  Last year we decided to add date nights on Friday or Saturday every week.  This way, we have a couple hours alone out to catch up on the week.  Its my favorite thing about busy season!  Jon surprised me this weekend with dinner at Shiro, a sushi restaurant we have been talking about going to for so long.  I tend to go on obsessions with food...like for 6 weeks I will want one specific thing.  But then I end up ruining that food for Jon because he gets sick of it.  I'm working on it!  Right now my obsession is sushi...I know I'm a little late to this party.  Poor Jon is so sick of sushi and it was so awesome that he surprised me with it!  Since he stepped up in the dinner choice, I stepped it up in the outfit.  A little v-neck and push-up bra for the husband :-)






Dress - Max Studio - Similar one from ASOS for $61.57
Blazer - Love.Ady - Similar one from Bluefly for $79.79, extra 30% off if you 'Like" them on Facebook.
Booties - BCBG - Tons of booties like these available on Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment