Monday, October 8, 2012

My Consignment Store Score

I found this consignment store over by our condo recently, Consignment Clothiers, and decided those kind of stores can be more fun than regular stores at the mall.  I love the thrill of the hunt...searching through racks and racks trying to find a new piece.  I love the thought that what someone else didn't want could be your new favorite piece!  Which is exactly what happened when I went back the second time.  I found this great skirt by Adrianna Papell.  It was only $17!!!  I tried it on and it fit perfect...score!  I was dying to wear it as soon as I bought it, so Marci's candle party seemed like the perfect time.  I tried to dress it down by pairing it with a plain white tee.  Here is the end result.









The skirt is from the resale store so I searched around for some similar options.  This one is from Nordstrom by Topshop for $60.




This one is really cool with the stripes and pattern.  Its from Piperlime by Jack by BB Dakota skirt for $59.




You can find a plain white t-shirt anywhere, but I really love mine from The Loft.  Its so soft and comfortable.  This one from Ann Taylor Loft is $25.




I wore the same point toe black pumps from my other post.  These are great from Lord and Taylor by BCBGeneration for $89.



1 comment:

  1. You're such a good shopper! You see it as a challenge...I see all those racks and get totally overwhelmed. I basically make a lap around the perimeter of the store and if nothing amazing pops out at me, I'm outta there!! Great find! :)

    ReplyDelete