Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Leggings are not pants!

As many of you know...Michigan just got its 900th win Saturday over Michigan State!!!  Not to rub it in, but it was so exciting to be there for such a huge win.  Jon and I bought tickets last minute, and for the first time in forever, we went ourselves and didn't tailgate.  It was great quality time doing something we really love...watching our team kick ass!  But as for how this all relates to my fashion blog...as we were driving through downtown Ann Arbor I started observing all the chicks walking around and partying at the frats.  And as we started walking toward the stadium, I got a close up view of the attire.  Frankly, way more than I ever wanted to see of these ladies.

Let me make this clear...leggings are NOT pants.  They should never substitute jeans.  If your shirt does not cover all or most of your butt, then you need to wear actual pants.  90% of the girls I saw on campus were wearing leggings as if they were legitimate pants.  I mean, you could see every bit of their butt and thighs in great detail.  What happened to wearing jeans to football games???  Its almost as if these girls have a uniform and its uncool to wear jeans.  What ever happened to individuality?

Here is what I wore to the game.  Keep in mind it was 50 degrees and there was a chance of rain all day.  I wore my skinny jeans so they would fit inside my boots.  I hate when the bottom of my pants get wet!  But notice, even though I was wearing skinny jeans and not leggings, my shirt still covers my bum.





Jon would not let me take subtle pictures of these girls to show you all what NOT to do.  He said that was inappropriate...boo.  So this is my best effort to look like a sorority hoe.  Side note...they all showed much more skin and had their hair in messy side ponytails.






Please ladies, cover your butt!


1 comment:

  1. Christina the thing is that you dont realise how good that makes your bum look. I would pay good money to see some more of that rear of yours:)

    ReplyDelete