Monday, May 6, 2013

My Birthday Outfit!!!

In case you hadn't heard...yesterday was my BIRTHDAY!  My 29th birthday to be exact.  I'm a pretty big fan of my birthday.  Not in a conceited kind of way...more of a celebrate that you are alive kind of way.  I love this quote from P.S. I Love You and I use it all the time. "We're so arrogant, aren't we? So afraid of age, we do everything we can to prevent it. We don't realize what a privilege it is to grow old with someone."  I think that's the most accurate quote I have heard when it comes to talk about age.  My grandma died at 88, and she was proud of her age every single year.  She told anyone and everyone that it was her birthday each year and I loved that about her. So I am following her lead!

I thought the outfit I wore for my birthday party at my parents house was perfect for the blog.  It was actually a gift from my wonderful bosses.  And its all recent so they should be available still in stores.  It was the perfect spring party outfit because it was comfortable, but a little fancy too!  I piled on all the necklaces because well, it was my birthday! (Note the balloons from the twins, so cute!)





Top - Bobeau at Nordstrom (on sale so not many left), Similar style by Free People
Jeans - J Brand at Nordstrom, Less expensive option by Levi's on Piperlime
Shoes - Joe's at Nordstrom, Less expensive option at DSW by Fergie
Longest necklace - Similar one at Kohls by Lauren Conrad
Middle Necklace - Similar one here on Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment