Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Short Season is Upon Us

Yes friends, that is correct.  Its short season here in Michigan...hope your legs are ready.  I know I had to slap on some major self tanner so as not to blind the world.  Man, these babies haven't seen sun in awhile!  It really feels like summer when its finally warm enough for shorts.  I would not have guessed that it would be this hot before Memorial Day, but that's Michigan weather for you.  My next outfit post will probably be a sweater :-)

My wonderful mom bought me these Joe's shorts for my birthday on one of our shopping trips.  I fell in love with them right away.  They fit perfectly, which is especially hard for me to find in shorts.  I already have these marked for my 4th of July outfit!  I might wear these every week this summer...I love them that much!


(Pardon the photo of my butt...wanted to show the embroidered belt!)



T-Shirt - Ann Taylor Loft $20
Shorts - Joe's Jeans via Nordstrom Rack, Similar red cutoffs at Old Navy $17.50
Belt - Embroidered into the shorts, Similar one at Target $17

No comments:

Post a Comment