Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Summer Temps and a Purple Tank

Thank the good Lord its finally spring/summer weather in the great state of Michigan!  I have been so anxious to wear some of my new summer gear (and old stuff too for that matter).  I found this great purple tank on the clearance rack at Kohls a couple weeks ago.  Its from the Jennifer Lopez collection...and I scored it for only $10!  I love the beading on it.  Side note...not great for holding babies because the beads are kind of scratchy on them.  My niece totally loved my metal cuff bracelet tho...makes a great baby toy!




Tank - On sale at Kohls, Other really cool options like this one on Piperlime
Jeans - Paige Denim from Nordstrom, More affordable option at Gap
Wedges - Guess from Macy's, Not many like mine but these by Lucky Brand are close
This season's Guess wedges are really cool too!

Happy Spring Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment