Saturday, May 18, 2013

Peplum and Leopard

Happy Saturday folks!  We all made it through another week...another week closer to summer!  This outfit was my first try wearing my burgundy peplum Topshop shirt.  They now sell Topshop at Nordstrom too. The only problem...camera battery was dying so I only have one good shot to share.  I really wanted to get this top because I thought it would be great alone, or layered with a long sleeve underneath.  My bad because I ordered it too small and nothing really fits underneath without showing thru.  Thus, it has become warm weather only, for now.  I'm still working on layering it.




Top - Topshop, Similar top in coral at Piperlime, Leather look on Bluefly
Jeans - Paige Premium Denim at Nordstrom, Less $$ option at Old Navy
Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Similar pair on Zappos


P.S. GO RED WINGS!!!


1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with see through flower dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete