Monday, October 19, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things

Imagine me singing this, Julie Andrews style.  Lovely thought isn't it? Well maybe for those of you who haven't heard me sing.  Anywho...I thought I would share a few of my recent favorites with you all.

Onomie Under Eye Concealer
This concealer is the best I have ever tried...and I have used a lot of them!  They have a 2 product system with A.C.E. Illuminating Eye Treatment and Bright Concealing Elixir.  One erases dark circles and the other erases lines.  They have a great 'Try at Home' option, where for just $4 you get 3 shades of concealer and 1 highlighter.  If you love it and make a full purchase, you will be credited for the $4. I highly recommend giving it a try!


Trader Joe's Pumpkin...Everything! 
When we were back in Michigan, we stopped at Trader Joe's for some tailgate goodies and hit pay dirt!  First is their pumpkin coffee, quite possibly the best thing since regular coffee.  And right behind that in sheer awesomeness, is these Iced Pumpkin Scone Cookies!  They taste like pumpkin doughnut heaven!  In fact, I may have to find my local NJ Trader Joe's asap!


Ok yes this is a fashion blog and no sweatpants are not really all that fashionable.  But these babies are the most comfortable pants I have ever owned.  Also, I am an Under Armour hoarder. 


If you haven't heard of Thrive yet, you should definitely check it out.  Its an online food market that offers great discounts on all kinds of food, really healthy food. There is a yearly fee, but with the discounts they have, you will end up saving much more than the fee.  They have a ton of Paleo and Gluten Free options too.  I mean if Jillian Michaels endorses it, sign me up! 





I hope you all are enjoying fall as much as I am!  Pumpkin and football...what more do we need?



No comments:

Post a Comment