Thursday, October 15, 2015

Guest Starring!

This episode of The Nanny's Closet is brought to you guest starring Selena!  No not the Latin pop star from the 80s...but the even more amazing Selena Wright.  Who also happens to be my cousin! :-)  No to brag, but I am going to brag because I am so proud of this kid.  I've always thought she took after me, with her smarts and sass and stop you in your tracks evil eye.  But now she is also star of every sport you can imagine (cross country, soccer, basketball), and let's face it she did NOT get that from me.  Oh and she is drop dead gorgeous at 14...which clearly she DID inherit from me!  I kid.

On my recent trip up to see the fam we went out to dinner and as soon as I saw Selena, I knew she was going to be on the blog.  I LOVED her whole look.  So much that it was tempting not to steal it out of the laundry when she went to school...we are the same size now after all.  P.S.  Her hair air dried like that! Are you as jealous as me yet? I have a feeling she will be making a few more appearances on The Nanny's Closet!






Her whole outfit is Abercrombie.  
Here are some similar options - 
Vest - BCBG 
Top - Asos
Pants - Forever 21


Love you Selena!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment