Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy Anniversary

7 years of wedded bliss for us Franklins!  My happiest years in life have been as Mrs. Jon Franklin.  And as we embark on this east coast journey, I have a feeling the best is still to come!  We don't do lavish anniversaries, but we do pizza!  If you know us, you know our tradition is pizza for dinner. This year was our first east coast anniversary, our first not in Michigan actually!  And lucky for us, Hoboken has the best pizza I have ever had!  I knew as soon as we moved here, Johnny Pepperoni's was going to be our anniversary destination.  And it did not disappoint!  I could have been rolled home, but hey YOLO! Yep, I just used yolo.

As far as my outfit, I loved it when I left the closet.  I went for that part casual, part sexy look.  I am not sure I nailed it, but I tried! Best part was my new earrings from Jon!  I saw them on my last visit to dad at Darakjians and pointed them out.  I was thinking Christmas...but surprise! LOVE them!





Top - Q Mack, Similar
Skirt - BCBG, Similar
Heels - Steve Madden 

I got earrings for my gift, as you saw above!  But I wanted to share the gift I gave Jon.  I found the picture on Pinterest and it lead to her shop on Etsy, House of 3. Our song has always been 'Best Friend' by Tim McGraw.  When I saw this picture with the lyrics, I knew we had to have it. And now it will hang in our house forever.  She has all kind of different song and phrases too.  Check it out for your next sentimental gift! Thank you so much Shelley! 


Thanks for putting up with me babe!  I love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment