Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sporty Chic...It's a Real Thing

I just received the newest addition of Glamour tonight in the mail and, while catching up on some DVR, I flipped through it and stumbled on an outfit from Isabel Marant's Spring 2012 runway show.  LOVE IT!  I was so inspired that I went online in search of some more looks.  Here are my favorites so far...

And I love these looks so much, I went in search of some affordable options.  Here is the result...

The top is from M Den (a little shout out to my school) for only $24.  The jeans are by J Brand.  I am not sure these exact pair are still in stock on their site but I found a few options on ebay and a grey pair on Bluefly for $86.99. This pair is on Bonanza for $124. 




This look was a bit more challenging, mostly because of the jeans.  There are not as many affordable options out there as with the tie dye.  But I found this awesome pair on Shopbop for $176.  If you have some extra money to spend, this website has some awesome denim!  It put me in the mood for jeans just looking thru it all tonight :-) The jacket can really be any style windbreaker you like, as long as the color scheme goes with your jeans.  I found this one by Adidas from Dick's Sporting Good for $55.

Let me know if you find any cool jeans like either of these because I am definitely going to get me a pair for the spring!  And if you are not the patterned jeans type, you can still try this look but switch it up with a tie dye top/jacket and some plain denim on bottom.  Happy shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you could totally rock something like that...however, if I tried it I would look ca-razy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go shopping! Your legs in these skinny jeans...HOT HOT HOT!

    ReplyDelete