Monday, September 17, 2012

Leopard shoes!

For those who don't know, it was New York Fashion Week last week.  Someday I will be able to sit in those tents and watch the new collections rock the runway.  But for now, I just look at hundreds of pictures online.  Besides the looks from the different collections, there is also tons of pictures online of what everyone was wearing to attend the shows.  And so many of them were bloggers!  How cool is that!  I decided to take my inspiration for this blog entry from one of those who was attending the shows.  I love this look for two reasons...its so simple to put together and I LOVE leopard shoes.  I have actually been eyeing this Jessica Simpson pair for a few weeks so I decided I will base the outfit around the shoes, just like in this photo from NTFW.




Here are the Jessica Simpson heels that I coveting.  They are on sale at Lord and Taylor for $56 with free shipping if you buy them online.  (I think its a sign I should buy them!)




I found this really sexy red lace top at Victoria's Secret for $50.  Its a bit more fitted than the one in the above picture, so if you like the looser fitting look, just order this one size bigger.  I also really like that this top is a darker red, which is so big right now for fall.  I would also layer this lace top with a simple black or red cami underneath, unless you are headed out to the club.  A way to get more from this look is to simply add a blazer over top if the weather is getting too cold.  The blazer is also a good way to take this look from day to night.  Just take the blazer off after work and let the sexiness of the shirt take over!




Black skinny jeans are everywhere!  You just need to find the right pair for your shape and budget.  I just found a really great pair by J Brand on ebay that I am so excited about.  But I know ebay jean shopping is not for everyone :-)  The Gap always has a great variety because they come in petite and curvy, and they always have them on sale or clearance.  My favorite skinny jeans are from Armani Exchange.  They are $98, which sounds high, but you will get so much use out of these for years to come.  And they are actually very comfortable.  If you are willing to splurge, Nordstrom has a a great selection of designer jeans for $150-$200.

 


 I found a great little cross body purse to complete the look from Macy's for only $26.



Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment