Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wedding Style

In honor of tomorrow being the 4th Anniversary being married to the man of my dreams, I thought I would dedicate this blog to our wedding.  I was determined to make it a wedding to remember and it was!  It was a very unique wedding and that is exactly how we wanted it.  I wouldn't change a thing.  It was the best day of my life and I will always celebrate it to the fullest...eating pizza with my husband!  (Our wedding day was 5 years to the exact date of our first date...how frickin cool is that?)  My life is completely different now than it was when we got married, but in the best of ways.

And my style has evolved since then too, but as I look back, some of it was pretty rockin!  I read that Eva Longoria wore white the whole week before her wedding and I loved the idea so I wore white everyday that week.  And I found the most perfect white sheath dress for the rehearsal.  (Thank you to Janelle for the rehearsal veil too!)



(How stylish is my dad in his Tommy Bahama!)


My other unique style choice was pink flats under my wedding dress instead of wedding shoes.  I found them on the clearance rack at Nordstrom for $50.  They were the most comfortable shoes I have ever had and I wore them til they literally fell apart!  You can see them here as we rode the chair lift up...yes we took the chair lift to the top of Crystal Mountain for the ceremony!  Even all our 80 something year old Grandmas!





And our greatest discovery for the wedding was our clear tent for the reception!  I will always love this tent!





"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."  And we lived happily ever after!  I love you baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment