Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sunglasses

While reading through Lucky Magazine recently, their was a Michael Kors article about his Top 5 Fashion Must Haves.  I thought he gave the best tip about sunglasses so I decided I would pass it on.  He said "Aviators are the fastest shortcut to glamour  Put on a pair of aviators and suddenly you look like a movie star at the airport".  They look great on all face shapes and go with just about every outfit, just try on a few different sizes to find the ones that work for you. Michael suggested making it look like you borrowed your boyfriends, that really sexes it up! They help hide a late night out the next morning.  Or they can help you look cool as you drop your kids off at school in your sweats (don't judge...its very early!)  I have a thing about mixing gold and silver accessories, like necklaces and belts and such.  So I bought a pair with gold trim and silver trim.  It really does work!  I always feel significantly cooler wearing my aviators, or avs for us really cool folks.  I mean how cool do Jon and I look here?  (This was 5 years ago...so ahead of our time!)






Here are some pairs that I found!

These are from the Nordstrom Juniors department for only $12.  Now for most people, these won't look like you too your boyfriends because they are a little smaller.  But I have a smaller, narrow head so they work perfect.  They come in both golf and silver.  The silver ones have mirrored lenses!



These are from the grown up ladies department at Nordstroms!  A little more of a splurge...from my man Michael himself!




Amazon has tons of choices!  The only risk with an online store is that they might not be exactly perfect for your face.  These ones are Steve Madden so I would be willing to bet they are sold at most department stores.





So go on...buy some avs...be glamorous...be a movie star!  I know I am!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment