Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Vera Wang Princess

So, I went on a little bit of a shopping bender tonight.  Now mind you, most of the things I bought were gifts for other people.  And I did a bit of consignment shopping (which I will blog about at a later date when I can get photos.)  But I wanted to let everyone know about this great new collection I discovered at Kohls.  I was looking for a gift for my 11 year old cousin and all the clothes in the girls department were too babyish.  So I wandered over to the juniors and found the Vera Wang Princess Collection!  I have to tell you, every single piece in it is so adorable!  I was so over stimulated and just kept picking up different things I liked.  Now most of it is too young for me, but if you are shopping for a teen or preteen or even low twenties, its perfect.  And I have to admit, a couple of the blazers I was really tempted to get for myself :-)

Here are some of my favorites!  You can find them all at Kohls stores or online here.  Its 55% off right now! And you can see in the pictures how easy it is to mix and match all the pieces.  I'm a fan!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment