Monday, September 10, 2012

Oxblood

Doesn't that title sound sexy and intriguing?  Well its the new color for fall!  Its pretty close to maroon and burgundy so you can go with those too.  Its been on everyone from New York Fashion Week so I decided to do a little scouting and find us some oxblood that we can work into our wardrobes for a decent price.  Here are some of my favorites!

The best website for variety and price is Asos.com.  They have so many options!  I love this whole outfit.  It encompasses so many trends in one look...peplum, Jaquard, cropped trousers, ankle strap heels, and oxblood!  The pants are only $69.  The only downside is they are no longer available in small sizes.





This scarf is only $20!  You could wear this with anything, any color and it will work from fall to spring so you will get so much use out of it.  It's a subtle way to work the new trendy color.





You could also go with a cool pair of patterned tights in oxblood.  I found these on sale at Piperlime for only $15.  They would look great with a pencil skirt or dress.  




I bought a very similar top to this in black...but now I think I need to go back and get it in red...i mean oxblood!  Its from Nordstrom by Lush for $48.  Another option is to wear the black version with oxblood skinny pants or skirt.  I will get on that and take a picture if I find some cool pants in my size! 




Now don't forget the shoes!  These flats from Nordstrom by Report are so awesome! And they are on sale right now for only $50!  Cap toe shoes are so in right now and these are cap toe with sparkles!!!




Or how about these studded oxblood heels???  They are from Topshop and are $100.




No comments:

Post a Comment